Pages

For Sale

Sunday, March 6, 2011


Welcome to the delayed version of this month's SFYTT! I sincerely apologize for posting a day late, but I totally FORGOT to photograph and blog my card before I left for the weekend, and I even had my card all finished and everything! Anyway, here's my card using a hilariously cute digi image from this month's sponsor, Amber Ink:

Every time I look at  Kittykat Kid, I smile. She's got the greatest expression on her face! I paper pieced her outfit and colored in the rest with Copics, adding bits of sparkle with my Sakura Gelly Roll pen here and there. The paper is from MME's Black Bird collection, and the sentiment is from an older set from The Cat's Pajamas, called Loving Mew.

Jen's March Guest Designer is Shelley Dupont, and I just can't wait to see what she and the other SFYTT sisters have in store for this month's fun sketch!
Jen del Muro
Amy Sheffer
Amber Hight
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Susan Liles
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien
Kerry Johnson
Carole Burrage

3 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

Meeeeeow! Love this, Amy! Now can you stop galavanting around Wisconsin and start reading your emails?!? Kidding! I don't think there's anything urgent out there...

Pam said...

It's all about the weekends! Somehow we survived w/o your post, but it wasn't easy ;) Cat girl looks ready to roll - You breathed life into this little kiddo!

jen del muro said...

Oh my goooooooodness is this cuuuute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...