Pages

For Sale

Saturday, March 12, 2011

TCP Tuesday {Retro}...again!


I decided since I used an "old" project for this week's TCP Tuesday: Retro (see previous post),  I'd conjure up something new since I had a little extra time on my hands. I used a classic from The Cat's Pajamas, It's a Mod, Mod World, along with our new Love Letters. My retro challenge goes waaay back to a sketch from TCP Tuesday #3! I haven't made a long-skinny (card) for quite some time and quite enjoyed the change! One last deet before I go is all about that yummy Divine Twine...head on over to TCP to fulfill your twine-fix!

Remember to check out Alma's blog for the complete challenge details, and have a great weekend!
Amy

3 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so adorable, Amy!! LOVE it!

Cookie said...

Always such a wonderful place to come visit your blog! LOVE your designs!! This is so CUTE!! Have a great day....Cookie

Tracy said...

OMG! TCP Tuesday #3 was my very first TCP challenge!!! I ♥ your card Amy. Sprinkle looks Swanky!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...