Pages

For Sale

Monday, March 14, 2011

TCP Tuesday 150: Sketch Challenge

Leigh is this week's TCP Tuesday hostess and she's challenging us with one of her hip and happenin' sketches. This one uses two triangle-like pennant shapes, so if you already own The Cat's Pajamas CutUps Pennant die, this sketch is going to be a cinch for you!
In addition to the CutUps Pennant panels, I've paper pieced and Copic colored Snowflake Girl, adding extra fringe to her scarf using The Cat's Pajamas Ivory Linen Thread colored with Copics. I've never tried coloring this thread before, and boy is that slick! I love that I was able to stretch this stamp into Spring because she's just THAT darn cute, especially holding the flower in her hand...a sign of Spring, right?! The rest of my embellishments include more CutUps dies: Flower Buttons and Buttons, and the fabulous paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Please check out both Leigh and Alma's blogs for more TCP Tuesday fun! Can't wait to see what you've drummed up with Leigh's sketch.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I had to pop over from the SCS website to get a closer look! I didn't notice the fringe you've added to her scarf. Really adorable, Amy.

Nina said...

Wow. This is so CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...