Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It'll Be Okay {WSC}

 
Another week of MFT's WSC means another great sketch. This week I've turned that great sketch on it's head with my sweet little Pure Innocence girl, combined with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers and the new flat bottomed cloud Die-namics die.

 
Here's a detail of her shiny rain slicker...

Check out Kim's blog for this week's original sketch as well as the gals playing along with it. Don't forget that by playing along, you're eligible for a little extra MFT cash! Upload to SCS using keyword: MFTWSC10.

Have a great Wednesday!
Amy

16 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous idea to flip it! Love that! GREAT papers!

Lisa H. said...

just darling! love the flipped sketch.

Anonymous said...

You flipped it!!! You are so smart, and I love it that way! The clouds with the script on it, wicked!!!

Christina Fischer said...

How FUN! I love the flipped sketch, and the papers and cloud are fabulous!

Megan said...

Your simple layers are enviable! This is perfect and I love the rain.

Nancy Guse said...

LOVE the plastic looking rain coat!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE how you flipped it! This is FAB Amy! The raindrops are DARLING!!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable!!! I just love all the little rhinestone raindrops and the glossy coat and boots!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Puffy! Love her shiny slicker!

Julie said...

So cute Amy! I love that you flipped the sketch!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely darling Amy! I must say that I love her little tights peeking out from that fabulous little slicker! :D

Leigh OBrien said...

OH-MA-HOLY, Amy! Her yellow slicker and the rain and that so YOU text filled cloud....it's all Dee-lish!

Melody said...

Darling!! Love how that umbrella looks!

Arlene said...

Adorable!!! Love her shiney rain gear. :;-)

Kathy K said...

This has been sitting in my "loves" folder for over a week waiting for me to comment! Amy, this is so so so so so so darling!!!! I love the newsprint in it. Gives it an updated look. I would have never thought to put in pattern on a cloud. Fab!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE how you flipped the sketch!! This is fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...