Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch 13

I can't seem to create my weekly WSC card without an adorable Pure Innocence girl or boy lately, so I thought it would be appropriate to remain consistent in my weekly efforts, ha! All kidding aside, I absolutely love coloring and paper piecing these sweeties, so much that I combined two sets for this week's card: A Cart Full of Friends & A Boy and His Dog. I have a niece who adores our mini Dachshund, Idgie, and I can just picture her toting old Idge around in a wagon, just like today's scene...makes me smile just thinking about it.

Not only did I paper piece her sweet dress, I paper pieced the dog and then colored her with a few Copics. The grass is none other than the Die-namics Grass die, wrapped up with a couple rounds of twine. I couldn't help myself but to pop buttons on for the wagon wheels as it adds just a little dimension to the card without adding too much, if you know what I mean.

Remember to stop over at Kim's to see the entire list of participants for this week's sketch!

~Amy

19 comments:

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Amy! I love your paper piecing..

Eva said...

Amy, your card is adorable! Your paper piecing ROCKS big time. And I am so sad to see you leave the the challenge team, but I totally understand how life gets so very busy! Sending you lots of LOVE! :) Hugs...

Shannon White said...

Oh my gosh! This is super cute! Great paper piecing!
8-)

Gabby said...

Love the papers and the images are soooo cute! I like the dimension the twine adds to the grass. :)

Lisa H. said...

gosh.....this is ever so cute! looove those papers.

Jessica said...

This is way cute, love your paper piecing!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Love that you put the puppy in the wagon!

Leigh OBrien said...

Amy dear, this is the sweeeeeetest little card. I adore the way she's looking back over her shoulder at the doggie and the doggie is looking lovingly at her. *sigh* I love this one!!

Megan said...

Gosh, this is so stinkin' cute. Every time I try to channel you and go CAS it never turns out this cute!! Totally DARLING. I'll be missing your MFT creations, but you know I'll be blog stalking to see what else you have to share!

Anonymous said...

I am completely with you! I can't not to use a PI or a la mode on every challenge I do. I just can't help it! And your card this week is darling girl!
Hey, I will miss ya! Keep in contact k and maybe one day we can have that 'beverage' together!!!

Karen Motz said...

I too just ADORE the PI line!!! I LOVE your combination of images here...soooooo sweet!! And all that paper piecing is delish!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Amy!! GORGEOUS mix of patterns and papers! LOVE your coloring too!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS Amy!!

Melody said...

So Cute! Love the DP in the background and the kraft card base.

Danni said...

Truly a stunning card!!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...so cute, Amy! And so sad that you're stepping down from the challenge team. :( But we know where to find you! :)

Christina Fischer said...

This is TOO TOO sweet! I love these images together, and your papers and coloring are fabulous! It's just a happy card! I'll miss your Wednesday creations, but I'll still be around to see what you're cookin' up! :)

Melody said...

Darling!! Love the addition of the little dog and that little tag is such a cute touch!

truonghieunghia said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

🔰 Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...