Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp: Adore You!

I finally got my hands on this PI girl (Being Cute Is What I Do), and I can see many more cards coming down the pike with her face all over them...she's irresistible, especially combined with the Die-namics Mini Rolled Flower die! I've also used the Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip die as well for a little extra color. I've been dabbling in "grass making" lately, first sketching blades of grass with a fine tip marker and then adding more general color with a Copic marker, and I have to say I'm pleased with the results (no comments from you grass-pros out there, please)!

Remember to pop on over to Kim's blog for everyone participating with this week's sketch, and find out how you can win yourself a little MFT moo-lah!

Amy

12 comments:

Eva said...

Amy, I simply ADORE this little PI and I just love how you dressed her up, too!

Arlene said...

So adorable! The grass is fab, Amy! :-)

Lisa H. said...

almost inked her up for today, too. Love how simple and stunning your card is.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were a grass pro!!! Because it is awesome! The card is darling!

Megan said...

She's sooo cute!! I love your CAS style--you're so talented!!

Karen Motz said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!! Wow...that grass is amazing!!!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I adore that little floral top! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Absolutely precious! LOVE her paper pieced shirt...gorgeous! LOVE the bling too!

Lori Craig said...

{love}

Melody said...

She is cute!! Love the kraft background.

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute! Awesome PI and such a fun card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just CUTE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...