Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneaky Peek Day 2: Catch My Drift

Sneaky Peek Week

Here we are with day 2 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week, featuring an adorable bear and balloons set called Catch My Drift. Is this bear cute, or what?! I couldn't resist a bit of paper piecing on the balloons using one of my new 6x6 pads from MME. I love mixing and matching the patterns, and it's so easy when they're THIS yummy! You'll notice a bit of Brown Sugar Divine Twine there too...a fun new color now available at The Cat's Pajamas.

If this sketch looks a bit familiar, that's because it is! It's this week's sketch challenge from MFT. Scroll down for my weekly MFT Wednesday Stamp Club card using the same sketch.

Last, but not least, check out Alma's blog for everyone Sneaky Peeking today, and stop back tomorrow for yet another Sneaky Peek!



Amy

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, I'm in love! what a sweet image and your card is beautiful, Amy.

Anonymous said...

How could you not love this card!!! Freakin' adorable!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO freaking CUTE!!!!!! LOVE all those paper pieced balloons!!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Uh-oh. I see a TCP order in my future. This is TOTALLY adorable! I LOVE the pieced balloons!

Jodi Collins said...

OMG! This is ADORABLE Amy! I can't wait to shop for this release!!

Jenny said...

Love all those paper pieced balloons, the cool number paper and the sideways sentiment! Totally FUN!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh WOW! That is GORGEOUS, PERFECT in every way!

Linda Nicholson said...

Eeek! Love all the beautiful, glorious paper piecing! Your card couldn't be more perfect!

Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...