Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp: Thank You!


I need to send a fellow teacher-friend a thank you note, and decided I'd using this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch for my card. Of course, I had to use my Pure Innocence You Make The Grade stamp since it was so fitting for the occasion, right?! I've also incorporated my Die-namics Dainty Dots Border layered on the yellow polka dot paper. I'm having fun mixing and matching patterned paper from some new 6x6 pads from MME Stella Rose Collection, so watch for more of those papers to come!

Check out Kim's blog for this week's original sketch as well as the gals playing along with it. Don't forget that by playing along, you're eligible for a little extra MFT cash! Upload to SCS using keyword: MFTWSC11.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amy

11 comments:

Jana said...

What an amazing card! How did you make the chalkboard look like that? It look so real!

Eva said...

Amy, this is one STUNNING card!!! So love you chalkboard and the bingo card is perfect addition!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Amy, she's adorable! I need that PI! Your chalkboard is awesome too!

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh Amy!! I {heart} your card!! I love all your stitching and the bingo card!!

Karen Motz said...

I love those bingo cards you've been using...such fabulous detail!!

Arlene said...

Amy, this is THE most adorable card, I love it! The bingo card and all the details are so amazing! :-)

Leigh OBrien said...

You've done it again! And that smudgy chalkboard really makes it a masterpiece!

Inge Groot said...

Oh Amy, this is such a cute card! And the bingo card is a fab add on:-D

Anonymous said...

Girl, this is going to be my favorite this week, I know it!!! The 'thank you' on the chalk board, how did you get it so white??? And those Bingo cards, must have them!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is TOTALLY adorable Amy!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fantastic...LOVE IT!! So cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...