Pages

For Sale

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneaky Peek Day 7: Simply Said & Tweetest Things

Sneaky Peek Week
This has been fun week of Sneaky Peeking, so you can imagine the fun I've had stamping with all of these new sets from The Cat's Pajamas! Judging by the rest of the samples laid before our eyes from the rest of the Cat Pack...I'm pretty sure they've had a ball as well! Today's Sneaky Peek includes two sets, Simply Said and Tweetest Things. I'll start out with Simply Said...

This card was made for a dear friend of our family who turned 80 this month. He's an avid license plate collector, so I did a little research on Google for inspiration and came up with this using Simply Said and two alphabet sets from The Cat's Pajamas: Coolvetica & Babydoll. I've also incorporated my  CutUps Big Scallop die, which I can't seem to live without lately! I'm going to tell you right now: you need Simply Said. It's going to be your go-to sentiment set, full of great fonts and just the right size!

This card also uses Simply Said along with some great papers from My Mind's Eye, again my CutUps Big Scallop die and Button Trio die. See...you need this set!

Finally is a card using Tweetest Things...another awesome set that coordinates with our CutUps Home Tweet Home die (a match made in TCP heaven)! My head is still swimming with ideas for this stamp set/die combo, and you'll see why when you take a peek at the full set and die graphics below.

Thanks for hanging with me through the long post today! Check out Alma's blog for more Sneaky Peek links, and be sure to stop by our member company forum over at Splitcoast Stampers tonight for the Splitcoast Release Party starting from 8-10pm EST, 5-7pm PST...you just never know when you could snag one of these swanky new sets!
~Amy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the cards today- 3- WOW, you've been busy!! That licence plate one is cool! Great idea!! And I love how you hubg the birdhouse off that last card:)

Lori Craig said...

my wallet (and my husband) are none-to-pleased with you, little missy. you and your stinkin' cute, adorable, fantabulous cards. classic Amy Rohl - perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...