Pages

For Sale

Friday, February 11, 2011

TCP Tuesday 145: Inspiration!

Jen is this week's hostess and has a fabulous graphic for this week's Inspiration Challenge for TCP Tuesday, so head on over to her blog if you haven't already seen it. Also be sure to upload your card or creation to SCS using keyword: TCPTUES145...easy peasy! Speaking of easy peasy, take a look at my entry for TCP Tuesday:



I had planned to angle the card with the sentiment on the vertical, but when photographing, I really liked it on the horizontal as well. Which do you prefer? Ü



Another CAS (clean and simple) card for you this week using my favorite alphabet set from The Cat's Pajamas, Nightie, along with one of the first CutUps dies, Flower Buttons. I also took a cue from the colors of the inspiration photo as well, a combo that I think really 'works' for a guy valentine, so keep your eyes peeled in the event I get a little more stamping time this weekend. I do promise to put up a picture of my DD's 18th birthday card at some point and another version of the February SFYTT.

Have a great Friday!
Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...