Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch 5


Welcome to another week of My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club, Pure Innocence Ladybug in sketch #5! I've used my new Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip and paper from MME (Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink 6x6 pad) with this week's sketch, and I'll go ahead and admit that I'm sorta thinking it all came together sweetly! I will admit that I'd like to redo the sentiment, but I really wanted to use that sentiment and it wasn't fitting anywhere else, so I called it "done" and stuck to my guns!

Check out Kim's blog for a list of everyone playing along this week, and then upload your sketchy card to SCS using keyword: MFTWSC5, easy peasy!

Have a great Wednesday!
Amy

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just can't get over all the creativity that goes into everyone's creations!

Rose said...

Your little PI Bee is just adorable, love what you've done with the sketch challenge, great papers.

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Dawn Easton said...

eek! This is so sweet! Love the adorable image and can't wait until mine arrives! Fabulous papers!

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is darling! I love seeing things on cards I forget I have, like that ribbon! Now I will use it on my next one for sure! Thanks!

Barbara said...

Looka there! Totally adorable, Amy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Amy to SWEET!

Jodi Collins said...

How FAB Amy! LOVE this PI and the papers/ribbon are AWESOME!!

Leigh OBrien said...

Oh dear, Amy...this one is SOOOOOO sweet. I'm thinking that you should just send all of your cards directly to me. I promise to appreciate them appropriately!

Michele Boyer said...

EEK! SO sweet!!

Eva said...

Amy, this is such a cutie little card! Love your paper choices and your coloring is to die for!!!!

Julie said...

Simply adorable Amy! Love the papers and that is my favorite ribbon!

Beate said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful color and paper choices. That ribbon has me mesmerized.
Hugs and smiles

Arlene said...

Too adorable, I love your lil PI! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...