Pages

For Sale

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Anita Be Stampin' {SFYTT}

This month's sponsor for SFYTT is Anita Be Stampin', and I'm thrilled to be working with a sweet set called Love Bear. I think this set is perfect for all the younger folks on your Valentine list, and it has a variety of perfect Valentine's Day sentiments, all on sweet red rubbah that stamps like buttah!


After coloring in my image with Copics, I squeezed a bit of Copic colorless blender solution on a scrap of an old sock (a clean one!) and dabbed it all over the bear, before coloring in the heart. I like the dappled look, but I probably should've gone back and added a bit more color as it seems my bear has faded a bit. I guess I was going for the traditional Pooh Bear colors, but he could be colorized a bit more... ETA: It was bugging me so much that I did go back and added some color and reshot my photo in natural light this morning...feeling much better now!

Be sure to check out the rest of the SFYTT team and upload your SFYTT card to Jen's blog, where you can find out all the details about this month's contest as well!

Jen del Muro with guest designer Becky Carafa
Amy Sheffer
Amber Hight
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Susan Liles
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien
Kerry Johnson
Carole Burrage

13 comments:

Megan said...

Perfectly cute! I love the Pooh colors you used and the staple! PERFECT!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awww... The Pooh colors are PERFECT! Gonna have to try those on PJ... Love those little bits of red stitching. Just enough to grab the eye. You're so cool, Puff! :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is adorable! I like the "pooh bear" coloring! Great job!

Leigh OBrien said...

Good morning, cute little bear...adorable, Amy!

Kerry Johnson said...

Pooh will always be my fave bear so I love his colours! Love that touch of red stitching and your sentiment banner! Fab Amy!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

awww who doesn't smile at the sight of Pooh in the morning :) so sweet Amy and I love the fun and funky DPs :)

Maureen said...

you work wonders with pattened paper, Amy...love this combination:)

Beate said...

Awwww...that is so adorable! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

This is as cute as cute can be Amy! LOVE every bit of this!!

Rose said...

Adorable card, love your interpretation of the layout, the twine is a nice touch and your bear does remind me of Pooh, adorable work.

Tracy S said...

aweee cute, cute, cute.. Love the stapled on sentiment and the cool funky mix of papers. It is perfect!

Linda McClain said...

Ah, it's honey sweet. A-bear-able. (Sorry, couldn't resist. Such a great card.

Anita said...

Such an adorable card! I love the mix of patterned papers you used. You did such a fabulous job with our images. Thank you so much! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...