Pages

For Sale

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, etc...

I've got a few miscellaneous cards to share today, starting with my daughter's 18th birthday card that I made earlier this month...still hard to believe that she's "18"! This card uses stamps from My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Market St. Adore Stamps) and PaperTrey Ink (Polka Dots II, Birthday Bash Sentiments) as well as border dies from The Cat's Pajamas (CutUps Large Scallop) and My Favorite Things (Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip).

The next two cards are variations on a theme (ah, that reminds me of my piano recital days when I was younger...once I played "Variations on a Theme by Paganini"...loved that piece & thought the name sounded so 'cool'!). Anyway, these two cards feature another TCP CutUps die, Buttons, along with PTI's Turning a New Leaf, Birthday Bash Sentiments and Tea for Two.


Lucky me, I'm home today on a snow day and hope to squeeze a little stamping time in during George's nap this afternoon!
~Amy

2 comments:

Embosserissima said...

Nice color! Very cute.

Alma de la Rosa said...

18?! Get OUT! You do not look old enough to have an 18 year old. That being said, you can just send that fantastic card to me. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...