Pages

For Sale

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick Kid Valentines

If you're still looking for last minute Valentine ideas (especially non-candy Valentines), here are a couple for you! Below are Valentine door hangers for George to give to his friends at daycare tomorrow. We decided on a cow theme flanked with foam hearts. George is a cow fanatic, and I just happened to have a cut file of this darling cow that I purchased from the Silhouette online store, so I resized and cut them out using my Silhouette. LOVE that machine for it's ability to cut fine details perfectly every time! Each door hanger measures 3.5" x 8.5".



Here's another door hanger in pink...



Next up are Valentines for my teenagers. They measure 4.25 x 4.25 (when folded) with an inside flap to hold some Valentine smackeroos (aka money-honey!). This one uses PTI's Polka Dot stamp set, letters cut with my Silhouette, and my beloved CutUps Heart Trio die from The Cat's Pajamas.



Last up is a goofy Valentine for my 15 y.o. son using PTI's Woodgrain stamp set along with The Cat's Pajamas Love Letters stamp set...LOVE this set! This card also uses CutUps dies, Big Scallop & Stamp Trio.



When I saw this TCP card on Susan Liles' blog, using a photo of Heidi the cross eyed Opposum, I knew I had to copy her idea for my Hank. I hope he gets a kick out of it, and if nothing else, he'll enjoy the smackeroos inside, ha!



That's it for today. I know I'd promised to post Kendra's 18th birthday card and another SFYTT this weekend, but I thought a few Valentine ideas might be a bit more timely! Happy Hearts Day to you all!

~Amy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...