Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Color Throwdown 491

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! What a great opportunity for me to use my favorite Hello die from SugarPea Designs, 'cause it's been like 10 minutes since I've used it, ha!

I've been working on Taco-Tuesday themed staff appreciation gifts for my son's elementary school and just had to keep on stamping with the cactus from Lawn Fawn's Stuck On You that I'd been using. I added a flower in a darker shade of coral and kraft pebbles beneath each of the cacti using a trio of Copic markers.  

Are you ready for more inspiration? Click on the links below to take you to each of the design team blogs as well as our May guest and star stamper blogs. Remember to use keyword CTD491 in public galleries and #colorthrowdown and #ctd491 on social media sites. 

Vickie Zimmer
May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...