Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Color Throwdown 494

So glad you're here today because I have this week's Color Throwdown Challenge for you, and guess who's hosting it? You guessed it - little old me! I sure hope you'll find a little stampy time over the holiday weekend to get inky with this week's palette of red, white and good o'l blue.  

I pulled a few Reverse Confetti products together for this one, including the (new) arrow stamp from My Tribe, a sentiment from my go-to for cute little sentiments - Fancy Word Coordinates, and Confetti Cuts - Seeing Stars and Tall Stripe Panel.  

Clean and simple...with a few fun details. Thanks for taking a closer look.

#colorthrowdown
#ctd494

Ready for more inspiration? Here you go...

Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper
Marcia Hill, Guest Star Stamper






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...