Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Color Throwdown 455

Isn't he adorable?! I just love this cutest monkey ever from SugarPea Designs. I've got him hanging from balloons in shades of this week's Color Throwdown palette - white, aqua, light pink and lavender. 

Pastels are usually not my game, so this was a real challenge for me this week. I hope you'll come on out and challenge yourself as well. We'd love to see what you come up with, so please use keywords #colorthrowdown and #ctd455 on social media and CTD455 in public galleries. 

I've also used the current sketch from SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #34 and would love for you to play along with this it as well.

Are you ready for more color inspiration from the team? 

 Sheri Gilson - August Guest Designer
LucieG - Guest Star Stamper 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm going bananas over your monkey!
=]

Jodi Collins said...

How precious is this! LOVE this little monkey and all these gorgeous, soft balloons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...