Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti March Release Hop

Hi all, and welcome to the Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop! I don't know about you, but I love this release from top to bottom. All four stamp sets, six Confetti Cuts and the limited edition So Very Spring Quick Card Panels are absolutely fun and easy to work with. Have you shopped yet, or are you on the fence? I've got two cards to share with you today to inspire you a bit more.
 
With St. Patty's Day knocking on our door, I decided to make a card for the occasion using a combo of Whole Lotta Happy and Happy Confetti Cuts panel. My brain literally hurts from thinking about the infinite possibilities that this stamp set and die provide. Crazy.
 
I stamped Whole Lotta Dots on green cardstock and then die cut it with Happy. I then die cut just the word 'happy' from glitter gold fun foam and placed the letters inside the green layer and then added an embossed sentiment flag and a sliver of one of the So Very Spring QCP.
 
My second card uses Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts as a sunflower (squee). I used the rest of the So Very Spring QCP and layered my sunflower on top, along with a couple of clouds to give the illusion of a jack-in-the-beanstalk tall sunflower ('cause they are very, very tall, you know). ;-)
 
Another sentiment from Whole Lotta Happy fit perfectly inside the flower center. I just love the font and the pierced detail of the circle. It's the little things!
 
 
Thank you for your sweet comments during Countdown to Confetti! I always love hearing what you think of the new products. Now it's time to hop along and see what the rest of the Confetti Crew and 'Fetti Friend--Nina Marie Trapini have for us.  You can click directly to all new products HERE and on each of the product graphics below. Have a great day and happy hopping!
~Amy
 

 
 
https://reverseconfetti.com/product-category/new/
 
https://reverseconfetti.com/product-category/new/
 
https://reverseconfetti.com/product-category/new/
 
https://reverseconfetti.com/product-category/new/
 
https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/whole-lotta-dots/
 


17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love them both but that sunflower.....GENIUS.

Celeste Goff said...

Two gorgeous cards Amy! Love the kelly green and gold together on the first card and that sunflower is beyond gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love both of these. Well done

I Card Everyone said...

I'm on the sunflower team, Amy! Gosh this is taaaaalllllll!
=]

Arianna Barbara said...

Wowwww!!! Very cute cards! I love the sunflower!!!! <3

Linda said...

The sunflower is the essence of HAPPY. Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Terrific cards... especially like the sunflower; a bold happy statement. sue@lhdc.org

Lisa H. said...

Sweet St.Patty's card BUT that sunflower knocks my socks off. What a gorgeous statement it makes. Love it!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Such great cards Amy. I love the sentiment in the sunflower center and love that big sparkly Happy and fun colors on the ST Patrick's Day card.

Betty Wright said...

Love the sparkly Happy! Fantastic creations, Amy!

Shirley said...

Love how you used Reverse Confetti's new release...awesome cards!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Fantastic ideas with the new release.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your cards are always fun and fresh! Love them!
Take Care!
Michele

Patty said...

Nice cards..I really like your second one!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so fun!

Angie McKee said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your sunflower is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Lynn Put said...

Such cute cards for the Reverse Confetti release! I especially love your sunflower card and how you created it from the new, Flowers for Mom dies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...