Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

RC Blog Hop - Color Me Mine

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti August blog hop featuring some of our favorite products from the July release in conjunction with a fun theme - Color Me Mine. Each of the RC designers has chosen a favorite color combination to feature during the hop, and I've chosen Lime Green, Avocado & Tangerine as mine. I love the two shades of green together and the pop that the Tangerine adds.

Along with my color combo, I'm also featuring one of my favorite sets from the July release - No Tomorrow. Such a cute couple of dinos and sweet sentiments as well. 

This was my first try at a card in a box, so I kept it pretty minimal as far as layers but added in lots of extra interest with background stamping and die cut flags on which I stamped sentiments and layered  No Tomorrow images. 

I also decided to add a base to my box since I won't be folding it flat due to the wooden skewers used to pop up the flags. I thought the two shades of green made a nice little bed of grass. 

Ok, it's time to hop along. Just follow the order below and enjoy all of the fun color combos the team has conjured up. I can't wait to see them myself. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy







































11 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is soooo so cool! love the colors and all the fun wrapped up in this box!

Kathy said...

Wow, this color combo is great and your card box very fun!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet box card Amy!

Diana Sears said...

Adorable. Love the colors

Tricia Barber said...

So adorable! Love the pop up box! I am such a fan of your watercoloring! 😍

I Card Everyone said...

love that little bugger hiding... the skewers are perfect - what kid isn't going to take this apart?
your favorites colors are my own!
=]

Sue D said...

How fun and colorful!

Ericka Strange said...

So fun and I love the bright colors. Great job

sharon g said...

WOWZERS, what a great box. My little grandson would love the dinosaurs!!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Hi Amy!
These little dinosaurs are so sweet! I love your fun coloring technique too!
Take Care!
Michele

~amy~ said...

Now how fun is this?! SUPER fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...