Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Color Throwdown #458 - You Rule!

Welcome back to school and this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #458! Lynn is our hostess and has the cutest school themed inspiration piece for us. 

Be sure to use keyword CTD458 in public galleries and #ctd458 & #colorthrowdown on social media so we can all see what you've been up to using the color combo - yellow, red and green. 

Reverse Confetti's  Worm Wishes set was just perfect for my card. I stamped and embossed the images and then colored them with Zig markers before die cutting them with the coordinating Worm Wishes Confetti Cuts dies. So cute all stacked up! To create the notebook edge, I simply punched holes near the upper edge and then snipped them open from the top edge. I also rounded the bottom corners to finish my notepad look. I think this would be a darling lunchbox note.

Are you ready for more color inspiration from the team?
 Sheri Gilson - August Guest Designer
Michele Greenwood, Guest Star Stamper - Whimsical Creations 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...