Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti June Release Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti new release blog hop! The entire hop lineup is listed toward the end of my post, so be sure to check it out. I'm so excited to share one last card from this release with you featuring Mermaid Kisses and Scalloped Tag Layer Confetti Cuts, a mini match made in heaven!  I'm also using this week's Color Throwdown palette - pink, purple and peach.




I stamped all of the Mermaid Kisses images onto watercolor paper and then colored them with Zig markers. I also used my spankin' new Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor set to add a mini dots of gold here and there and to fill in the starfish. After everything dried, I cut each out with the Mermaid Kisses Confetti Cuts and started assembling my scene using the Scalloped Tag Layer Confetti Cuts as the backdrop. It was a therapeutic morning session of stamping and coloring with this adorable new set!

Check out the entire blog hop lineup below and enjoy the fun and inspiration! I can't wait to see more of this release in action. Thank you once again for taking time to leave comments here this week - I so enjoy reading each of them. Happy hopping and shopping!
~Amy
‘Fetti Friend–Vanessa Menhorn
Amy Rohl (me!)






11 comments:

~amy~ said...

AMY! This is spectacular...the colors...simply awesome.

Lisa H. said...

oh, Amy! i love this so much. That sparkly tag is perfect with the sweet mermaid. Love that you watercolored her and I adore how you used the pretty colors from the CTD challenge.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the colors Amy and all of that purple glitter just makes me happy!

Kathy said...

Ooh, that gorgeous plum color does make a splash! Meets the CTD inspiration so well.

crazymom said...

Wow! This card is beautiful! I love the colors!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oooh! Love the sparkles on the tag. And I really love the mermaid.

tiffelijah said...

I must say this color combo is perfect for the cute little dainty girl and mermaids on your life!

tiffelijah said...

I must say this color combo is perfect for the cute little dainty girl and mermaids on your life!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Amy! I love the glitter and the purple!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so delightful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...