Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 27, 2016

Celebrate Summer Scoops!

My summer vacation has officially begun, and I'm kicking the week off with a bright and festive card featuring new SugarPea Designs stamps and dies just released last Friday. If you haven't checked out the release, I'd strongly encourage you to do so! Trust me on this one.

I stamped celebrate from Celebrate All The Things on the largest SugarCut – Stitched Flags with Versafine Onyx Black ink using my MISTI stamping tool and then layered a SugarCut – Summer Scoops popsicle that I stamped with the popsicle stripe stamp from the coordinating Summer Scoops set on the horizontal rather than vertically for something a little different. You know me, rule breaker! The patterned paper is from the Whatever The Weather pad, my favorite of the bunch!

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by today! You'll find my card along with more SugarPea Designs sweetness over a the SugarPea Designs Blog.
~Amy


1 comment:

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ Your card absolutely screams summertime fun!! Such a cheerful card. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...