Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Color Throwdown 397 - You Lift Me Up

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I'm teaming up this week's color palette with the adorable Reverse Confetti set Lift Me Up.



I started by creating a kraft layer that I stamped with So Stripey in natural ink and then layered on a Leafy Confetti Cuts for that adorable giraffe from Lift Me Up to munch. I wanted to keep things clean and simple, so I stamped a sentiment directly onto the kraft layer and tucked one final branch behind it.

Remember to use keyword CTD397 if you upload to a public gallery and #colorthrowdown and #ctd397 on social media so we can see your sweet work! You'll also want to link up at the Color Throwdown Blog as well. Now, for more inspiration, here's this week's lineup!

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl (me!)






4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

That giraffe is my fave, he looks great here. Love the time on tone stripes.

Celeste Goff said...

How adorable Amy! You totally nailed that color combo!

Melody said...

Such an adorable card Amy!

Broni said...

Awesomely cute card, Amy! LOVE that giraffe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...