Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club - Grateful for you!

Welcome to this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #151 with My Favorite Things! I've used this week's sketch to squeeze in a couple of Thanksgiving cards to send out to family that we won't see next week on turkey day.

I've combined sentiments from LJD Fall Foliage with my baby loves - Striped and Woodgrain Backgrounds for a clean and simple look.

I started with a Primitive Cream A2 card base and layered a Chocolate Brown Striped Backgrounds strip in Chocolate Brown ink. The Speech Bubble Frame is stamped with Woodgrain Background in Steel Blue, a sentiment from Fall Foliage in Chocolate Brown ink and an oak leaf in Tangy Orange. What a yummy color combo.

Inside is another Tangy Orange oak leaf and sentiment from Fall Foliage.

My second card uses the same colors and Fall Foliage stamps as the first card, but I changed it up a bit with an angled Tangy Orange image panel, just for fun.

 
The inside is again simply stamped with a Steel Blue leaf and sentiment from Fall Foliage in Chocolate Brown.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope my CAS cards have inspired you to send out a few Thanksgiving cards to those absent from your holiday next week. Team MFT has even more inspiration for you over at the MFT Blog, so be sure to stop there as well.
~Amy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...