Pages

For Sale

Saturday, November 30, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 152

Hi, and welcome to this week's edition of My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club featuring sketch #152! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving celebration and are starting to think about Christmas. I forced myself to forego all Christmas decorating until after Thanksgiving even though December is knocking on the door!

I did squeak in a bit of stamping time this morning to create a very traditional Christmas card to add to my stash. This one uses Striped Backgrounds, LJD Grand Holiday Greetings and Blueprints 8. My colors are Kraft, Red Hot, Gumdrop Green and Primitive Cream.

I added a sweet little holly & ivy embellishment using Die-namics Christmas Ornaments and Gumdrop Green card stock. The red resin flower was from my stash and added a fun twist on the traditional holly & ivy.

Inside is the same layered look as the card front with the North Pole deer stamp from LLD's new set, Holiday Traditions. I can't get enough of that set, and especially the deer stamp!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek at this week's WSC card. You'll find more inspiration over at the MFT Blog, so be sure to pop on over there as well. Happy shopping, decorating, resting or whatever you're up to today!
~Amy


2 comments:

De hobbydroom said...

Amazing clean ad simply card! We love it :)

Hugs

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...