Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stampin' Night Out!

Last night I hosted Stampin' Night Out or as we've affectionately dubbed these events: *SNO*. Yes, we joke about *SNO* in July, *SNO* in October, *SNO* in March...you get the idea. I guess living in Wisconsin, *SNO* in pretty much any month other than Jun-Jul-Aug isn't all that uncommon, so maybe it's not all that funny! Our group last night was smaller than usual due to busy schedules including graduation and other family commitments, but none-the-less, we had a good time!

Mary, Karen and I worked on swaps, invites and general cards while Jane came as a late visitor for some good conversation...and she helped Mary with a bit of trimming too. We always have great treats as well, so we never leave hungry. I guess you could say we know how to *fill our cup* in more ways than one!

Here are a few photos from last night, including Karen's 6x6 swap page featuring CTMH products (Karen is a CTMH consultant); Mary's Groom's Dinner invites for her eldest son's wedding in a few short weeks; and my card for an upcoming swap featuring CTMH's fun new designer paper Boom-di-ada and SU! Nursery Necessities....modeled so graciously by Karen--don't her nails look great?!



As always: great food, great fun, great fellowship...thanks girls!

1 comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Sounds like you all had a great time -- I think I'm due for a little "SNO" myself! :)

The cards are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...