Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sketch Challenge 178


Boy do I feel old, and not just because I turned 39 yesterday; because one of my former piano students (many years ago) had a baby over Memorial Weekend. Brooke and her three sisters all took lessons from me, and they took turns babysitting my kids while they waited for their lessons--wow, how time flies! My kids just loved Brooke and her sisters, and I know she'll make a wonderful mom! I wanted to send Brooke and her hubby congrats on their new bundle of baby boy, and today's SC178 over at SCS was perfect for my little rocking blue and chocolate boat!
Supplies: Stamps Nursery Necessities, Polka Dot background; Paper Au Chocolate & Soft Sky DSP, Soft Sky, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip; Ink Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Vanilla Craft; Accessories Piercing Tool/Template, Chocolate 1/4" Grosgrain

2 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

this is really very cute! I just love sailboats for baby cards!

Jen del Muro said...

39?? That can't be possible! ;)
I'm so happy I found your blog! Darling card!! Happy Bday (late)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...