Pages

For Sale

Friday, December 7, 2018

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the December Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! The theme of today's hop: A Year To Remember. We're all sharing a new project along with our top three favorite Revere Confetti projects of 2018.


One of my favorite stamp sets from 2018 is Triangle Trees, so I've used it for today's new project - a clean and simple, neutral Christmas card.

I don't often say it, but I really love this card. I've combined two beautiful neutrals from the Reverse Confetti color line, Stormy & Sand, and I'm smitten with the result. I'm usually a bigger fan of bold lines, but these dainty patterns have won me over. Luckily, Triangle Trees has both dainty and bold lined trees, something for everyone! 

My other favorite part of Triangle Trees is the sentiments - so sweet and simple!


Time for my top three of 2018! 




Amy Rohl (you are here)
Olga Moss
Deanne Kuntz

Thank you so much for hopping along today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit here!
~Amy

 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, your project for today is beautiful..wow.
Love your picks for the year!

Carol (HB) said...

I love all your designs, but the tree card... it has to be my very favorite! The colors and textures are just so beautiful together!

Isabel Z said...

You are so creative!

I Card Everyone said...

You won my heart with that first gorgeous neutral card, Amy!
=]

sharon g said...

Your bunny is really cute. I like how you used the die with dots/stitches in the background. Nice

Diane J said...

Love the trees and your choice of colors. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

SmilynStef said...

What fun graphic designs.

Helen said...

Amy, I like your fresh, clean design style. It works so well every time. tfs

Kelly Lunceford said...

Love, love love this, Amy! Your cards always blow me away! I love this beautiful neutral color palette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...