Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge - Believe

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge featuring a classic Christmas color combo - red, green, white and kraft. I kept things super clean and simple this week - my mantra for this holiday season.

My card uses the reindeer image from Jolly Holiday and a sentiment from Mod Floral Stack (I LOVE the sentiments in this set). After adding a stamped green scarf, red nose and kraft antlers, I added a layer of clear Nuvo drops for a pop-shine on his 'Rudolph' nose. I think this card will be perfect for someone who's perhaps struggling during the holiday season. I try to remember those friends for whom the holidays isn't an easy time. 

Here's a peek at this week's inspiration graphic.  Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the following keywords and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. 

#colorthrowdown
#ctd523
CTD523

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I look forward to sharing more Color Throwdown with you in the new year. Until then, Merry Christmas!
~Amy

3 comments:

Ingen said...

I love you're simple design!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. When I first read the sentiment, I thought it meant Rudolph believed in me, then I thought again.
For being such a cute simple design, it has sent me into all sorts of complex thinking! tee hee
You do a great job at your craft. Thanks for sharing.

Tami said...

Oh my love your C&S card! I love this RC set!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...