Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Color Throwdown 519

Hello and welcome  to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I adore this week's color combo of aqua, red and white and knew right off that I wanted to use something from Reverse Confetti's latest release. I chose Snow Bunnies and my new favorite tag, Grid Stitched Tag

Sticking to my clean and simple style, I colored minimally with Zig markers and then added a simple sentiment strip to give the sled and its passengers a bit of grounding. 

Here's a peek at this week's inspiration graphic which I just love! Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the following keywords and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. 

#colorthrowdown
#ctd519
CTD519

Have fun playing along this week!
~Amy

Wanda Cullen
Caly Person-November Guest Stamper-Create and Inspire
Cher Marsino, Guest Star Stamper - Cher's Crafty Creation




4 comments:

Tami said...

I just love your CAS cards so much! I adore Reverse Confetti stamps and dies but I seem to have such a hard time finding CAS cards made with RC supplies. Most of the cards are so layered up. RC stamp designs are so awesome by themselves and I think they really shine on CAS cards like yours. So I just wanted to take the time today to say thank you SO MUCH for making clean & simple cards with Reverse Confetti products!!

~amy~ said...

THIS is ADORABLE!!!

I Card Everyone said...

clean, bright, perfection!
=]

Stampingcountry said...

ADORABLE! Love everything about your card-the stitched tag, the winter bunny and bird and the playful font.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...