Pages

For Sale

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti New Release Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!
All products are now available to purchase.

I'm sharing a card and gift set using Furever FriendsScalloped Bag and Tags Confetti Cuts and the new Winter Solstice 6x6 pad. 

I also used one of the stamps from Christmas Circles on the tag. I love that this set can be used beyond the holiday season.

The Scalloped Bag and Tags Confetti Cuts set is so versatile. You can use it as layer on a card or as a gift bag or envelope. 

I've seen awesome ideas from the Confetti Crew and 'Fetti Friends during the countdown this week.


Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments during Countdown to Confetti. Enjoy shopping and hopping! You can find all new products HERE.







6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is DARLING. What a fun idea!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love this so much! I knew you'd color this pup in some amazing way; I was counting on it and you didn't disappoint!😍😍😍 I always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations!

I Card Everyone said...

oh my gosh, Amy! So fun!
=]

Debbie Rumpza said...

Adorable! I love the ball gift! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable packaging! I have to know if the ball is personalized? If so, where did you get that? This would make a fantastic gift for all my tennis team mates. Now to go order the die! Thanks for sharing.

Nelya said...

This is adorable. I like the placement of the cloud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...