Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 25, 2016

SPD SugarSketch 50

Hi all! It's Monday and time for a SugarPea Designs team post. I've teamed up today's card with the current SugarSketch 50. You'll find all of the sketch details HERE at the SPD blog, and while you're there, take a look-see at the rest of the Monday Team creations.

I can't get enough of the SugarCuts - Whatever The Weather dies - there's so much to love! I took advantage of the 4 squares in the sketch and squeezed in as many of those dies as I could in my white/aqua/yellow color combo. I double layered 'hugs' (SugarCuts - Chatterbox Journal Card) and gave it a coat of Glossy Accents to set it apart from the background square.
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great Monday!
~Amy
 
SUPPLIES:
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcuts-chatterbox-journal-card

http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcuts-whatever-the-weather
 

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Amy! Love your take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

super love...awesome color combo.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun, Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...