Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti April SFYTT

*click HERE for my SPD Sweet Sneak Peek post* 

Happy Monday!  I have the Reverse Confetti April Sketch For You To Try to share with you today featuring products from the new release - All Apples and Tie-rific.

I die cut the Tie-rific Confetti Cuts pocket from an old pair of jeans and then layered a red felt apple that I die cut with All Apples Confetti Cuts. I couldn't resist adding a hand stitched A+ using Reverse Confetti's Solid Twine

After stamping a patterned background with one of the apples from All Apples in black ink, I trimmed it diagonally according to the sketch using the pinked edge from Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts and then layered it on the cork layer. And that's my school days SFYTT!

35_Apr2016
Thanks for stopping by today! You'll find more inspiration for April's SFYTT at the Reverse Confetti blog, so come out and play with us this month for your chance at a $20 RC gift certificate.
~Amy





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...