Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club #122

*This is my second MFT post for today, so please take a peek HERE at my Teasers Day 1 post when you're finished!*

Here we are with another MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch which you can view at the MFT blog as well as links to the other designers playing along today.

 
I used this week's sketch for a birthday card for my youngest son's bus driver who turned the big 6-0 a few weeks ago, so I was drawn to bright school colors, especially Lemon Drop yellow, just like his bus! My card also uses a few fun Die-namics: High Rise Numbers, Stacking Stars, Pie Chart, Blueprints 2, Notebook Paper and an arrow from Lead the Way.  Stamping includes an extended row of stars from Hello My Name Is and 'a little late' from Birthday Sentiments.

The inside of my card uses my favorite birthday sentiment combo, also from Birthday Sentiments. It's my go-to birthday set, people! Ü

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to keep a scrolling to see my Teaser Day 1 post from earlier today!
~Amy
Here are the MFT products used on today's card.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...