Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bingo {60th} Birthday

Welcome to this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club post, and thanks for stopping by today! I have a birthday card to share with you that I created for a friend's 60th birthday using this week's sketch along with Document It - Bingo.

I substituted a Bingo card stamped in Steel Blue for the suggested Instaframe on the original sketch and highlighted '60' with  Berrylicious circle and star stamps from Bingo.

I further highlighted '60' with tiny stars from the Western Star Border and tied it all up with Hemp Cord.

The inside shows a Berrylicious Fishtail Flag stamped with a sentiment from Birthday Sentiments hovering over a row of stamped stars on Lemon Drop cardstock in coordinating ink.

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's sketch! Check out all the WSC details at the MFT Blog when you get a second. I'll be back next week with June Teasers...can you believe it's already time for that?! Until then, thanks for stopping by. Later gator!
~Amy

Here are the MFT products used on today's card:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...