Pages

For Sale

Friday, October 26, 2012

YNS Fun Friday: In the meadow...

...we can build a snowman! That's just what I've done with the following goodies from Your Next Stamp: Your Next Die Tree Trio, Fence & Whimsy Star dies. As soon as I started using the skinny tree trunk from the Tree Trio set I knew I had to use them as snowman arms, and that's where it all started. Ü

 My meadow scene also includes a paper pieced pair of mittens from Celebrate The Season, Stickles for a little sparkle, stick pin, ric rac, buttons, twine and a hand cut scarf from the wonderfully whimsical patterned papers of Authentique's Festive 6x6 pad. The 'snow' is none other than torn pieces of a glassine bag, and the authentic BINGO card was a gift from my BSF, Leigh!

BE SURE to stop over at the YNS Blog for the last week of this month's Fun Friday theme: Bring On The Snow fun, YNS style! Thanks for stopping by today.
~Amy

4 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fun scene you've created here Amy. Love this card.

Jenny said...

You took Fun Friday to the next level!!! LOVE this~ Jenny

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is AMAZING! I swear, you do the coolest things. I'm in awe... :)

Julie Marshall said...

OMG...love, love, love everything about this! TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...