Pages

For Sale

Friday, October 12, 2012

YNS Fun Friday: Believe!

This month's Fun Friday theme is Let It Snow, so I'm featuring a little something fun to sprinkle on the snow the night before Christmas: Magic Reindeer Food, of course! I've seen so many cute packaging ideas for Magic Reindeer Food already this year and here's my version starring Cory Reindeer, one of the latest and greatest new stamp lines at Your Next Stamp, along with a sentiment from Celebrate the Season.

 Here's a side view which shows the Your Next Die Bookmark/Tag Layered Die Set in action. I die cut a folded piece of kraft cardstock, leaving the bottom edge of the die hanging slightly over the fold of the cardstock so it didn't cut through, leaving a double-in-length, double ended book mark that I was then able to score 1/2" from either side of the middle fold to create a 'base'. I think you'll see what I'm talking about when you look at the side view:
 I did the same type of 'omitting' (if you will) with the scalloped end of the medium size bookmark tag below for the Magic Reindeer Food verse:


Other fun details include the Your Next Die Whimsy Star die cuts, black gingham ribbon, mini jingle bells and of course, a tube of that sparkling reindeer food! Please leave me a comment with any questions you might have about the construction of my MRF packaging and I'll do my best to help you out!

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for all of today's Fun Friday participants, and then have yourself a fun weekend!
~Amy

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...