Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TCP Tuesday 163: Happy Birthday

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is being hosted by Cat Packer Tori Wild, and she's got a fun, girly color combination for us: cotton candy, lipstick red & aqua. I used scraps of cardstock in the coordinating colors to form a hanging banner, sewn in place. Each piece of the banner is stamped with the crown from Simply Said. The sentiment is from the same set, flanked by strips of glitter adhered with ScorTape and embellished with jewels and pearls in the color theme. I love the look of a CAS card, especially one done on white, and it's nice to use up those scraps of paper, isn't it?

Check out Tori's blog for all the details and I'll see you later this week to show you a few thank you notes and graduation cards I've put together this week.
~Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card!! I am pinning it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...