Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 11, 2008

Themed Invite


I had a call from my cousin yesterday wondering about a wedding shower invite in the colors red & black with a fishing theme...huh?! When I think fishing, my mind goes to the Earth Elements color family, so black and red threw me for a loop, or should I say a sinker, bobber, worm?! Well, I haven't even called her back yet but I did get to work, and here's what I've come up with so far. Just in case it isn't obvious...the *pull* is a bobber layered on a black scallop circle...what do you think?! See below for the *big picture*.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm. The colors don't work for what I need, but I've been trying to come up with a quick invite for a baby lunch. This may be it . . .modified quite a bit, of course! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh -- I COMPLETELY missed the bobber. That is ADORABLE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...