Pages

For Sale

Friday, August 1, 2008

Clear {Thanks!



I've been on a Kiwi Kiss quick lately, as well as using acetate on my new *favorite* card size -- 3.25 x 6.5". This card combines all three elements in a clean and clear style and also uses one of my favorite patterned papers, Crate Paper's 5th Ave. collection. Back to Kiwi Kiss...when I first opened my pack of KK cardstock, I thought to myself...this looks much like Old Olive...and as much as I like Old Olive, I really like Kiwi Kiss and find it to be a bit *lighter*, for lack of a better term. Not so much lighter in color, but in the way it blends so well with other colors. In teacher talk, we'd say that KK "plays well with others...", ha!

Have a wonderful Friday, and don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Jen's Saturday SFYTT!

Supplies
Paper: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Crate Paper 5th Ave. collection
Ink: Stazon Black
Stamps: SU! Make It Count (hostess set)
Accessories: acetate, black brads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is beautiful. Love the simplicity!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...LOVE Kiwi Kiss...it definitely does "plays well with others"..lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...