Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MFT May New Product Tour

Now that you've been teased and tempted all week, it's time to further highlight some of our favorite products with the May New Product Tour. You can see a list of everyone participating at the MFT Blog. I just want to say 'thanks' for all of the sweet comments you've left me during Teaser Week!

 
I'm sharing a little love of the Brand Spankin' New Document It - Bingo! I have a little lovin' for bingo boards, so this set is right up my alley.  And, since I've also fallen head over tail feathers with the rooster from Life's Direction, I most certainly had to combine the two, and came up with this fun card which I'll be giving to my mom this weekend for Mother's Day.  I love the combination of the whole 'lucky' theme matched with the layered Jelly Bean Green felt flower from Blueprints 3, topped with a gold embossed key lock and layered on the Die-namics Leaf-Filled Flourish.

 Up close you can see the clear embossed chicken wire background using Distressed Backgrounds giving the Black Licorice layer a subtle touch of texture and shine. I've also embossed the Life's Direction rooster in gold smack dab in the middle of that cooler-than-thou bingo card. The original sentiment from Document It -Bingo reads 'LUCKY ME', but I just couldn't help myself...I stamped the 'C' from the word 'LUCKY' to create a fun-pun: CLUCKY ME!

Inside is my favorite new background look made by randomly stamping the chicken wire stamp from Distressed Backgrounds in Factory Green ink on a layer of Factory Green card stock. I stamped off the ink at least once and then kept stamping it here and there on the card stock until the ink was gone. The sentiment from Bingo is stamped on a Kraft strip die cut with the strip from Blueprints 3. Love that piercing detail!

Next up is another card made with Document It - Bingo in combination with the Die-namics Sunflower and brand spankin' new Feathers and Arrows Die-namics on a Steel Blue card base. The birthday sentiment from Bingo is stamped on Electric Red card stock and die cut with Fishtail Flags. Then entire collage is sitting pretty atop the new Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border.

A closer look at the feathers shows a bit of stamping on each using Distressed Backgrounds and Mod Borders in Steel Blue and Factory Green inks. 

 The card inside uses the same background stamping as the first card using Distressed Backgrounds with a sentiment from Right On Target stamped in Hot Fudge ink. The Electric Red half circle was die cut using an element from Blueprints 3 and stamped with the top of the Bingo card.

And there you have it, a little fun with Document It - Bingo from me tonight. Have fun shopping and hopping along the tour!
~Amy


Here are the MFT products used on my NPT cards tonight:


9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Love the colors on the Happy Birthday card! Wonderful projects!!

scrappingnana said...

These are great. Love them all.

Jenny said...

Awe- your projects are amazing!! LOVE the 'clucky'....you are sooooo freakin' clever!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are fabulous, I'm going to need to shop again! lol.

Sarah Gough said...

Clucky! I love that Amy!

Gypsy 2 said...

Clucky indeed Amy!!Love your felt flower and can't wait to get my order.

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute and cool, Amy! love the sunflower on the second card, really pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Amy! Love the gold embossed rooster and beautiful Sunflower! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous cards Amy! Love the embossed rooster on the first card and the pretty flower with the pop of red on the second card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...