Pages

For Sale

Sunday, October 7, 2012

TCP Tuesday 230: Miss Ewe, Kendra!

My dearest daughter decided to spread her wings a bit further and flew north to Alaska...the University of Alaska at Fairbanks to be exact, where's she's currently a student. Of course we're all missing her around here, but we're doing a little Skype-ing weekly which is a great way to keep in touch. There's just something about 'seeing' your loved ones, versus the usual texts and phone calls that gives a little extra security...seeing is believing, I guess! Anywhoo, I took this week's TCP Tuesday sketch by Amy Sheffer as an opportunity to send Kendra a little reminder that we're thinking of her...and missing her, too!

Love this sheep in her muffler, all sassy and warm! The image is from Sheepish, and I've also added a few CutUps for some fun embellishments: Snowflake Lace Paper, Apron Border and Easy Rosettes. Here's a little closeup of the embellishment detail...love those mini snowflakes and the crispness of the fishtail banner!


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy

3 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Great bright colors!! Love the image, very cute!! I'm sure your daughter will love it, hope she stays warm.

Kristen said...

Too cute! I am sure she will love it. Skype does make the distance seem smaller. I'm using it with my student too!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Woo Hoo! Fab dabulous

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...