Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TCP Tuesday 175: Sketch Challenge

Leigh has a great sketch for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, and it's not nearly as intimidating as it might appear when you first look at it, so I hope you get a chance to play along for your chance at Swanky Stamper or Cat Cash! There are endless possibilities for that center circle, like a bat house?! Check out Leigh's blog for the details and remember to upload your swanky creation to Alma's blog!

My card uses an oldie-but-goodie TCP Halloween set, Fright Night, and a newer TCP set, The Tweetest Things, that's not necessarily Halloween related at all, but it sure makes for a cute bat house! Of course I die cut my bat house using our CutUps Home Tweet Home, which inspired my computer generated sentiment: Twick or Tweet...I love when things come full circle! The fonts used for the sentiment are LD Petticoat Black and LD Franks Friends, and the Halloween paper is from Pink Paislee. Almost forgot that my bats are secured with a glue dot to some of that dusty old wire I've had for years and have never used all that much...darn good thing I didn't throw it out, huh?! And...last, but not least, two great CutUps dies that don't need 'splainin'--CutUps Pennants & Grass and Black Licorice Divine Twine.

Here's a peek at Leigh's original sketch before I go...one good sketch that I think I just might be using again! ~Amy
 

7 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

I love that you are diecutting shapes that one would think of in traditional colors of white and green (clouds and grass) in black. It's a whole new way of looking at things.

Awesome!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! I love it.

DG said...

This is gorgeous Amy...WOW. I love how you did the black grass - so creative.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your paper choices and the "bat house" just cracks me up!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

You are a genius. Plain and simple. Period. Can't say anything more than that! :)

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is a super cute card.

paula tracy williamson said...

love, love, love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...