Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You Are Appreciated!

Each year local businesses in the school district where I work put together a little 'Welcome Back' package for our staff and I was asked to make thank you notes for our little care packages. Here's what I came up in a 5x7 size that will hold all of our signatures.


The sentiments are Kim Hughes' Making the Grade,  and the apple is part of Kerri Bradford's This & That: School digi kit. I love that you can take bits and pieces of Kerri's kits for card making or scrapping...so darn versatile and affordable! I wanted to keep this card quick and simple as there are a million and one things to be done this week, and I'm pretty darn happy with this CAS card!

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun little blog hop for YNS, so stay tuned!
~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...