Pages

For Sale

Friday, September 9, 2011

Jiffy Girls {Take Off}

Here we are with our latest edition of the 'JiFFy Girls' challenge using Take Off from The Cat's Pajamas (TCP) and some loverly paper: Simple Stories "Simple Pleasures" from their 100 Days of Summer Collection. I've used a couple other fun items from TCP including my fav CutUps die, Big Scallop and Lemon Divine Twine...yum! As much fun as this image is to color, I'm just sayin'...it's even more fun to paper piece, so that's 'jiffy' what I did!

If you're not familiar with our somewhat monthly JiFFy (Just For Fun) challenge, one of the gals chooses the paper and another chooses the image, both anonymously, so we just never know WHAT we'll end up with. That's the fun part, and sometimes the challenging part. However,  I'd have to say this JiFFy challenge is gellin' like a felon!

Can't wait to see what the JiFFY sistahs have done with Take Off and our patterned paper...hmm, who colored...who paper pieced?!
Christina

Hope your Friday rocks you all through the weekend!
~Amy

11 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I love the whole "jiffy" concept - too fun. I would say you knocked it out of the park because this is just as cute as can be.

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is so cute. This layout is daring. And one I'm going to have to try.

Jackie Pedro said...

OH, Amy, this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the floral and gingham pieced plane!

Lori Craig said...

SHUT UP! I agree with Nancy...you knocked it out of the park. Amy... this is so darling! {love} Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs from Missouri!

Jody Morrow said...

SO super cute! Love it. :)

Jenny said...

so cute amy!!! I wanna be a jiffy girl;)!!

Rachel G said...

SO cute! Love the papers and the paper pieced airplane is fabulous!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Amy! The little corner tab really sets of the sentiment pieces! Love that kraft too! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

You're amazing, you know that? You always have a way of funkifying (in the best possible way) everything to make it look like the hippest, coolest, most happening thing ever. You. just. rock. And I'm in constant awe. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!

Megan said...

I love this. I love the distressing, the depth, the simple layers--you're AWESOME!

paula tracy williamson said...

Hi Amy! This is one of the many cards I looked at a couple weeks ago, while surfing your blog & Leigh's, at Scrapfest. I'm about to gush her a little, but you two girls had me wanting to get home and get all my twine out and USE it! lol, you two girls ROCK! I am loving all the layers and how you cut out the image, when mine always is in some shape and then smack in the middle of my card. You and Leigh have given me so much inspiration in a new direction. I know friday ended up not happening with hanging out at dinner. But who knows, maybe next year?? :) haha, until then, I am stalking you girls and will be giving you back the credit. I soooo wanna 'case' this layout first. Hugs...paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...