Pages

For Sale

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti - May Birthday Release!


Welcome to the Reverse Confetti May + Birthday Release! I have two adorable projects to share with you today using newly released Reverse Confetti stamp sets and Confetti Cuts. This is (another) one of those releases where you have soooo many ideas for the new stamps and dies that you don't know where to begin. When that overwhelming feeling hits me, I tell myself to keep it simple!

My first project uses the Circle Gift Card Confetti Cuts die along with a wedge of the Large Rainbow Confetti Cuts die as a sentiment layer. The colors from the Target gift card served as my as inspiration to color the adorable cat from Love Wins. I then embellished with stars from the Big Confetti Tag and the skinny pencil image from an older set, Worm Wishes (which is retired). A similar and just as cute pencil can be found in School Days.

My second project is a skinny, perfect for the Big Confetti Tag die set. Bonus: this set is complete with confetti that you can cut and customize to your project! I am also in love with the bear and flag image from Love Wins and the continuation of stripes on the LOVE sentiment. I paired the two images in colors in love and support for Ukraine. 💛💙

LOVE WINS is a win-win because a portion of the sales of this set will be donated to Human Rights Campaign and The Trevor Project. This is your chance to add an adorable set to your stamp collection AND help these two causes at the same time. Thank you in advance!

     

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my inspiration pieces using the new products from Reverse Confetti. Hop along following the links below for more yummy projects from the Confetti Crew and friends!

Reverse Confetti

Michelle Short

Cheryl Espie

Kelly Lunceford

Audrey Tokach

Joy Baldwin

Amy Rohl 

Jennifer McGuire

Maria Russell

Becky Roberts

Kavya

Andrea Shell

Lisa Henke

Cheiron Brandon

Anita Madden

Heather Ruwe

Amy Kolling

Jenny Colacicco

Lien Leysen

April Antonio

Dana Kirby

Susan Wymer

Jeanne Jachna

Rachel Alvarado

Tricia Barber

Brandi Mahon

Amy Tsuruta

Richard Breaks

Jeff Lindberg

Colleen Beamish

Ricky Burton - Romero

Joe Sysavath

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

so super cute Amy!

Nancy R. said...

Your teacher giftcard is awesome. As a parent of a teacher, I thank you for your time in acknowledging teachers in a special way!

Online Assignment Help said...

It was nice reading your blog. Thank you for Sharing. Click Here If You Know About online assignment help

John Hardy said...

You share such an amazing project. I really love it. It look you spend a lot of time or effort in this article. Keep it up. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

Volga Hair said...


Great useful article. Most of the information is really helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this article.
Volga Hair

Sophia Daniel said...

It is an amazing article. Your birthday release article, is one of the article which I like the most. Keep sharing is to be expected next time. Thankyou. Now its time to avail Car Services in Orlando for more information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...