Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Color Throwdown #646


Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I'm using a set from Reverse Confetti that just landed on the retired list which can be found HERE. These adorable friends are watercolored in this week's colors - light grey, aqua and navy. As I scrolled through the retired list over at Reverse Confetti, I couldn't help but get a little sentimental. But you know what they say...out with the old, in with the new, so I'm sure there will be lots of fun, new things coming our way from Jen at Reverse Confetti.



Here's a peek at this week's inspiration piece along with the hop list below. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments, too!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I just adore your CAS cards so much! And I always love when you do your quick coloring with the zigs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...