Pages

For Sale

Friday, January 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

I am so excited to be hopping with the Reverse Confetti crew today to share and show off a few of the stamps and dies available for purchase starting today! You'll find a blog hop listed below with direct links to designer blogs for even more inspiration. 

 
You may have caught my sneaky peek of the adorable pup from Love Is In The Air in my Color Throwdown post earlier this week:
 
I watercolored my image and used the Layered XOXO die to create a fun background for the cute pup from Love Is In The Air.

I've got another simply adorable card featuring the snail(mail) stamp also from this set:

Can you stand that cute snail shell? 
 

Both of my cards also feature the Layered XOXO Confetti Cuts die.
I just love layering up the white on white and popping the adorable images.

 

Thanks so much for stopping, now let's get hopping!




4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect, love these so much Amy!

Mary said...

I have really missed you at Reverse Confetti releases. Love this card so much!

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you, Mary! That just made my day. I’m so lucky to be able to keep working with RC during release time!

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you, Amy! Love hanging with you girls again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...