Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Late to the Party...

Welcome to my weekly Color Throwdown Challenge post. This is typically the only time I post on my blog and I sure do appreciate you handful of faithful followers! As you well know, I tend to stick to a puh-lain jane white background, but I am here to tell you that I have buh-roken out of the big white house with a [insert audible gasp] lightly stenciled background! Yes, you've read that correctly, my dear friends, a stenciled background. And I lurve it!

xoxo | love is in the air 

Now...I'm sorry to say that the heart stencil is no longer available from RC...but maybe you have it or something similar? I know, I know...that just goes to show how stinking late to the stenciling party I am, right?! Either way, I'm gonna be home stenciling my little heart out if you need me, using THIS fancy brush from The Cat's Pajamas


How about more inspiration from the team for this soft, sweet color combo...






2 comments:

~amy~ said...

so sweet Amy!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I haven't embraced the trend as much as others, but you do now see the draw, right? It's just the perfect hint of the love this little pup is sending - and totally adorable!
=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...