Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

{Deerly} Appreciated - CTD 620


Hi, all! Here we are with another Color Throwdown Challenge already, where does the time go?! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this adorable new stamp set from Reverse Confetti, so lucky me because Reverse Confetti is speedy quick with their order and delivery. Sorta like the Speedy Delivery, Mr. McFeely, on Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, remember him? I digress. I stamped, watercolored and die cut a handful of trees and two of the deer to create my snowy scene and then stamped one of the sentiments to finish it off. Just light touches of the mint and violet colors of the challenge. 

Ready for more inspiration? Here. you. go.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

eep! I missed this one, so CUTE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...